Monday, January 09, 2006

Feelin' Fine

My roommates have all finally moved in! They were on holiday for the last week, and now with the place full of people and background noise it makes it a lot easier to not be lonely. I’ve been doing much better than I thought I would. I think maybe I was expecting to feel the same way I did when I was living in France for the first little while, but things are about a hundred times better. Immi has kept us so busy in the evenings, I haven’t had time to be bored during the week. I just got back from dinner and drinks tonight, tomorrow we actually don’t have plans, but Wednesday we have some other sort of dinner…maybe touring inside this enormous soccer ball they’ve erected in the middle of a castle in downtown Stuttgart in preparation for the World Cup, Thursday night will be some sort of party to see off a co-worker who has been visiting from Austria for the week…. And then it’s the weekend! Apparently there are Rez parties every weekend, or we might try to go snowboarding somewhere…who knows.The other co-ops are all fantastic, my roommates are so nice and they all speak English so we can communicate….They’re so helpful to me so far… they told me I can use everything in the kitchen and Julian helped me fix my internet because it wasn’t working…..really nice.

Ya, I miss a bunch of people a lot, but I'm doing so good.....i'm really loving it all :)

7 Comments:

At 7:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natasha

No riding old rikity bikes!! and get home early each nite..

Guess who????

 
At 11:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natasha,
I'm glad to hear you are not lonely, bored or anything else. How are the boys there? Did you start work yet? It seems all you do is go see castles and get drunk at rez LOL

 
At 6:45 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You show those Germans who's boss! :)

 
At 5:49 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey Natasha,
Hope things are going good. By the sounds of it your having a blast. The Alps are beautiful, i was there a few years ago and loved it also. Hope you enjoy it as much as i did. You will prolly enjoy it much more im sure since you have much more time then i did.

well best of luck
Ryan Cooper

 
At 6:15 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so jealous! :) have fun in stuttgart, its a great place to PARTY! say hi to michael, immi and everyone else for me...

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so happy all is going well for you! sounds like quite the adventure, enjoy it!

dont mix too much beer and sausage though or it could get messy;).

Miss u,

 
At 10:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Im so happy all is going well for you! sounds like quite the adventure, enjoy it!

dont mix too much beer and sausage though or it could get messy;).

Miss u,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home