Monday, January 16, 2006

Where'd my arm go?

So I woke up in the middle of the night last night and my arm was asleep. Not just a little asleep, but practically dead! I tried to move it and I couldn't. Then I realized, I couldn't even tell where my arm WAS it was so far asleep! I had to feel around with my other arm until I found it, which was scary for a minute, cause i thought it was down by my side or across my chest or something, but it was over my head and I couldn't find it lol. I had to actually move my sleepy arm with my other arm. I think that was the most bizarre body sensation ever. I lost my ARM!! Ha!

3 Comments:

At 5:40 PM, Blogger EricaRW said...

happens all the time

 
At 6:38 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I comiserate... I woke up to the same sensation one morning and when I found my arm it was actually dislocated at the shoulder. Much fun. Glad yours was found slightly more intact. Also glad to see that Germany is treating you well.

 
At 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

happens to me all the time. It becomes like a piece of dead wood..so weird huh.

Arent u glad I woke u up with an msn message? or else ur arm might've really fallen off. that would be no fun. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home