Saturday, January 21, 2006

Coolest table in the lunch room, no doubt

So friday all the co-ops were sitting at the same table at lunch at IBM. It was your average lunch....absolutely amazing food for very very cheap, average chat, you know how it is.

Then somehow, conversation migrated from the ordinary to the not so ordinary. By that I mean, we somehow started talking about all the weird things we can do with our body parts, some of which, totally grossed the others out.

For example... myself and Feraz have no problems touching our eye balls. You know how you can touch your eye, and push on it so it moves around? Then people were showing off their tongue tricks, crazy things we could do with our joints...

And then we realized....omg...we're totally the coolest table in the entire lunch room! Anybody watching us would TOTALLY think one of the two following entirely logical thoughts:
1. Man, I wish I was cool enough to sit at that table with those super cool people
2. Dude, I wish I WAS one of those super cool people.

Ya, I think we're def bringing some new flavour to the IBM lunch room.

1 Comments:

At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well u were pretty cool in my mind .... that is until you mentioned the eyeball touching.

Cmon now. Thats just sick:P.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home