Monday, June 05, 2006

Joining the Circus

Didn't I just write a post not too long ago about feeling better about not having a clear career goal?

Every year, all it takes is the looming date of my enrollment appointment to send my head spinning off my shoulders and down a long, tree covered hill, over the edge of a cliff into a river full of piranas.

Dramatic much?

This is the one time of year when I'm utterly and completely jealous of anybody with a clear goal or plan or idea or dream concerning their career. Because, I, do not have one.

So if anybody talks to me between now and June 14th, if I seem a little crazy it's because my head is in a pirana pool. Consider yourself warned.

3 Comments:

At 10:08 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think that would be a pirahna pool. Spelling is a life skill.

 
At 4:40 AM, Blogger Natasha said...

No, I meant pirana. It's a new breed of pirahna that are even more dangerous.

Spelling is for chumps.

 
At 10:55 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home