Wednesday, July 12, 2006

1 Month, 1 Week.

That's how much time left until I come home.

Whoa.

Does anybody else have a hard time believing I've been gone for 7 months already?

I know a month is still sort of a long time, but most of the international students are leaving starting next wednesday and will almost all be gone by the end of July.

It's going to be a quiet August.

I'm trying to understand that I'm coming home soon too. It's deja vu a little, the feeling isn't all that different from when I was trying to believe I was actually coming to Germany.

I almost think it's a good thing i'm coming home offstream... it'll be buffer time. I'm not going to have anything to talk about except my experiences in Europe which will shortly get my ass kicked, i'll have all these inside jokes to share with nobody but myself, and everybody else will have the same. Everybody will have stories that they all know and i don't, inside jokes that'll have to be explained to me... New life, take 4.

I can't wait to see where it goes...

I'll be arriving back in Toronto on Friday August 18th around dinner time, so anybody who wants to meet me at the airport, hug me like crazy, and go grab some food... well I'd love you for it :)

4 Comments:

At 5:24 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Ill see if I can make it

 
At 8:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'll wait for you at home... your home;)

 
At 2:07 AM, Blogger Natasha said...

Hmmm who is pg?

 
At 6:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'll be arriving in Thunder Bay the day after you get to Toronto, so have a nice flight and I'll see you in January!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home