Saturday, January 28, 2006

Benjamina-Natasja

Did a lot of stuff Saturday.. Immi made us be up and ready by 10 and we went to Ikea...everybody has been wanting to go for so long! I finally got some curtains, so now i can actually have some privacy.... They aren't real curtains though... I was too cheap to get real curtains, so i got these duvet cover type things that were on sale for 3 euros... they're light in colour so my plan is for everybody to write all over them, quotes or whatever. I also got a mirror...so now i can finally tell if my outfits match before i go to work :P

And omg i found the COOLEST thing ever there! This little tree plant type thing caught my eye, and i'd been thinking that i wanted a plant for my room.. something to care for you know? So anyways, i pick up this tree and you'll never guess what it was called! It's a Benjamina-Natasja plant. I kid you not! And if you didn't know.. my dad's full name is Benjaman...Ben for short. Isn't it amazing!! TOTALLY blew my mind... so now it's my spirit plant, and i have to keep it alive for once! So far i've got a 100 percent record for killing plants...lets see if i can break it :P

Oh YA! And i went go carting today! But the go carts were sooooo fast! And i guess Michael Schumacher is friends with the owner and has been there a bunch of times. Jimmy, Petar, Immi, Cora, Tara and I all went the first time, and the thing prints out all the stats at the end! It shows everybody's fastest laps, and their averages so we got to see who was best :) I came THIRD!! Beat jimmy lol...he was pissed :P Soooo fun!

After that we just chilled at Immi's. He bought this huge wardrobe so we were busy moving old furniture out and building that one. When I say we...i mean the guys... Tara, Cora and I made food and lounged haha. He had to climb it before he decided to buy it of course. That's how German people choose their furniture. If it's not a good climb...forget it :P Saturday night we went to a campus party with Petar's roommate. It was a spanish birthday party and it was huuuggee! Too much fun.. met several other Canadian, American, Australian, Spanish, German, Swedish...etc students, it was greeaat! Here we've got Jimmy, Petar, Stewert, Tara, Cora and Me.Highlight of my weekend was definitely my little ficus tree though! I still can't get over it!

1 Comments:

At 6:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Is it just me or are you snarling in that last picture there? :D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home