Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Very Important Phrases

I'm embarrased to say that I haven't picked up very much German yet...but i'm going to i swear!

Right now my roomies are focusing on teaching me what they consider to be "Very Important Phrases".

The phrase of the night, I decided I just have to share with you... It was explained to me that if somebody is annoying you, you say this:

"komm wir gehen in den wald, dein gesicht vergraben"

They couldn't translate it for me, so I stuck it into babelfish.com, and the direct translation is

"come we go into the forest bury, your face"

HA! Those german people don't fool around :P

On a sidenote...check this link out, you won't regret it! It made me laugh my face off:
http://www.youtube.com/w/Jay-Leno-Phony-Photo-Booth?v=vEWLwz6JRNE&eurl=

3 Comments:

At 7:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Natasha, you are having way too much fun. You are making me jelous and wishing i was young again. What a great group of friends you have!!!

 
At 7:47 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

not sure what i am doing its your auntie

 
At 4:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

That link was freaking hillarious.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home