Monday, February 13, 2006

Oberstdorf part 2

I did it again! I went snowboarding this weekend in Oberstdorf, despite sooo many reasons not to go, and I had a super-fantabulous time....of course.

First, why not go? I've got this yucky lung infection that makes me cough and wheeze...yum. And my stalker invited himself along. Yum again. I also had decided it was a good idea to take a two hour aerobic/martial arts class called Body Combat at the gym the day before, involving lots of kicking and punching, resulting in verrryy sore muscles. BUT, alas the alure of the mountains was just too strong, so I dragged myself out of bed at 5:20, put 4 layers on my bottom half and 5 on the top and off I went!

Welll worth it! We went to an easier hill this time (there are *only* about 800 to choose from in this one town...) since Fellhorn nearly killed 3 of my dear newbie friends last time. This was just perfect, considering my Body-Combat-ed-body was in poor condition. Everything was perfect...the sun was out all day, the weather was so warm I reduced to a mere 3 layers on top, with the outmost one unzipped, the trails were very relaxing and the company was fantastic! (Erm, minus my stalker of course, but I didn't see him all day...so that was perfect too.)

Aww man, I'm a spaz... I was going to say check out my photo site, but I've gone and forgotten both my username and password...so I can't recover either. That was a short lived account. So i've just created an msn space...it's faster to upload stuff there anyways. So check out Oberstdorf there! I'll switch everything soon...

There's some gorgeous, pics, check em out!

5 Comments:

At 10:10 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I missed the whole Stalker story... would you mind filling me in?!

 
At 11:48 AM, Blogger Janani said...

I agree with natalia... You have a stalker? wha? huh?

I feel like I'm missing out on some important & juicy details :P

 
At 1:23 PM, Blogger EricaRW said...

you can't just talk about a stalker and not tell the whole story.

man, some kind of story teller you are!

you have some serious explainin' to do!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger Natasha said...

Oops! Guess i missed that part...ok, i'll fix it, relax ladies! :)

 
At 1:47 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Isn't your flicker account 'nasha'? That's what the link is, anyways.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home